Author Topic: Kat's Application!  (Read 726 times)

KataRacKush

• Dretches +0/-0
    • View Profile
Kat's Application!
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:59:12 am »
In-game Name (and significant aliases)?
KataRacKush
How long have you been playing?
1.1 since it came out, I believe.
How often do you play?
Just got back from a few months of downtime, but plan on playing once a day.
Favorite Weapon/Alien Class?
Mass Driver/Rifle and I like using Dretch and Goon, I'd say I'm a boss with mara cause Jay and Draik trained me in the use of it, but I'm probably no good with it now :(
Rate your own Skill level (1-100)?
Oh jeez, back when I used to play? maybe 90-95... But now... I'd say around 40-50(til I get my game back ;)  )
Queen or The Doors?
Uhm...?
Describe Yourself?
I'm a fun, laidback, outgoing person. I figure it's better to have friends than enemies so I'm not always lookin over my shoulder.
Why do you want to join DSPro|?
I've been a fan of the clan ever since the stone age, lol. Used to play on the old 1.1 D*S server all the time.
What style of game do you play (i.e. do you lead the rush? provide support for rushers? builder? basi support? etc??)?
I'm a team person, if someone needs me somewhere then I'm there. Listen very well. I can build and rush. Taught how to scrim by Volt and the members of Pk.

Thanks guys :) Hope you'll let me into your ranks :)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

aurealis

• I am Lecavalier <:|
  • Administrator
  • Junior
  • Dretches +9001/-0
  • A human being.
    • View Profile
Re: Kat's Application!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 01:58:45 am »
I haven't seen you and I'm not active currently so I'm f3'ing. Goodluck! :D

Lecavalier~

• Sean Connery
  • Administrator
  • Dretches +69/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 09:46:45 pm »
Are you a 1.1 player? I've never seen you. Apps are really slow atm so please be patient. Thanks.

KataRacKush

• Dretches +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 01:22:39 am »
Sorry about the delay on the reply, yes I am a 1.1 player also dabbled in gpp. Aurealis you think you don't know me but we'be played together before. Same with you leca ;) so, yeah. Zeyphyr on the pk ts. I've used a few aliases so that's why yalldony recognize me :) but I gotta keep my names a secret. Also, my computer kinda grew some wings and flew out a window v.v ill work on getting a new one. Thanks guys :)

KataRacKush

• Dretches +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:37:27 pm »
K got a new computer finally and internet set up at my new place let the voting begin! btw this name is an alias, most common name i use is "death" kthxforurtime

KataRacKush

• Dretches +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 01:59:37 am »
i am told this clan has died, or is mostly 1.2.. I don't really enjoy 1.2 much and this app is taking a godawful long time(which would make sense if everyone was on 1.2 and I was playing 1.1) I think I will move on, I wish everyone the best of luck and hope we can game in the future :D

~~~~~App revoked~~~~~

Lahv you all!

~Death